Please have a look at some of the sites that we have developed:
We hope you like them.
Interested in working with BarnesGraham?
It's usually best to start with a chat.
Why not call Tom on 0117 230 8428 to arrange a meeting where we can talk about your needs (or email email@example.com)?
The big stories:
- Can Marketers Catch Up with Millennials?
- Old Spice's viral video success is no match for free product giveaways
- Global ad spend rises 12.5% in Q1
- Ten ways to advertise your business on Facebook
- Twitter debuts 'Promoted Tweets' ad platform
- Apple unveils 'one-billion-a-day' iPhone ad platform
- Optimism for US Online Ad Spend
- US online advertising spend set to overtake all print and DM
- Online advertising overtakes TV spend in the UK
- Online ads to make up 15% of all spend in 2010, says GroupM
- Online Ad Spending Slows but Grabs Market Share
- Is digital display too cheap for its own good?
- Twitter ad move welcomed by experts
- Ad Shift Throws Blogs a Business Lifeline
- European Online Ad Spend Trends Slowly Up
- SMBs More Likely to Use Digital than Traditional Media
- Online display up 11% as cheap rates draw in advertisers
- YouTube allows content partners to serve own ads (ker-ching!)
- What Advertising Do Consumers Trust?
- Facebook rolls out more ad targeting tools as it reaches 250m users
- Google's quarterly profits rise 18% to $1.5bn
- Internet adspend holds up better than predicted
- Internet ad spend up as overall UK market declines
- Internet advertising to reach 36% of all advertising by 2013
- Mobile Internet use and ad spend booming
- Integrated Campaigns Worth Overcoming Hurdles
- Online advertising still king for newspapers - Google CEO
- Online adspend up 17% in 2008 to £3.35bn
- UK consumers do not mind online ads
- Online Advertising Pushes Through
- Google to offer
- AOP predicts digital revenues to grow 16%
- Ad Cutbacks: A Silver Lining?
- The Surprising Economics of Digital Advertising
- Internet ad spend grew by 17% in 2008
- The Latest Ad Click Count
- Social networking is next step for online ads
- Online Kids Playground Gets Rough
- Mobile Ads Catch Fire Among iPhone Users
- Personalized Ads Pack Bigger Punch
- Biggest ever drop in ad budgets, finds Bellwether survey
- Ad Clutter Reduces Effectiveness, Degrades Brands
- Survey: Youth Are Willing Companions to Online Advertisers
- Online adspend outlook still strong
- Marketing Spending Priorities Shift
- Online adspend up 21% while total ad market falls 0.7%
- Digital Climbs as Ad Pages Slip
- Internet Advertising Revenues Up 18.2% YOY, $5.8 Billion for Q1 08, Second Highest Quarter Ever
- Most marketers raiding offline budgets to up online spend
- Over 80% of advertisers predict growth in online ad spend
- How Much Marketing Is Digital?
- Are Auto Ads Running Out of Gas?
- Why CPG Brands Better Buy Paid Search
- U.K. Web Ad Spend Topped Mainstream Commercial TV in '07
- Online ad spending should grow 20 percent in 2008
- Agencies cut spend forecasts as internet eyes top ad slot
- Interactive media adshare doubles to 15% globally
- Talking about UK Social Networks
- European Online Ad Spend Gains on U.S.
- Adspend on social networks set to rise 77%
- Study: Untargeted Ads Turn Off Social Net Users
- Poll: Digital to surpass traditional ads over the next five years
- Google controls 69% of ad serving market
- Levy says advertising model is outdated in digital age
- Online adspend set to overtake TV in 2009
- Internet to eclipse TV despite big brand absence
- Internet ad spend topped 2.8bn in 2007
- UK Online Advertising Strides On
- Google generates $2.53bn in UK advertising sales
- Online Advertising Grows by 27 Percent in 2007, IDC Says
- Internet to dominate adspend growth in next 12 years
- ISPs Collect User Data for Behavioral Ad Targeting